We can offer the following facilities:-
The salt water chilled treadmill is the most sophisticated controlled , low concussive, supervised exercise for the horse whether it be as part of an exercise regime or rehabilitation programme it caters for all requirements. The support yet resistance of the water allows the horse to exercise freely allow the body to build and repair strong tendons/ligaments and muscle tone whilst benefitting the cardiovascular system at the same time.
- Cold Salt water treadmill and cold salt water spa combination
- Dry Treadmill Vibrating floor incorporating a Weigh Bridge
- Solarium Convalescence & post operative care
- Box Rest Fitness programmes
- Holiday care Individual Exercise programmes
- Rest bite care Indoor horse walker
- Controlled turnout Long reining/ lunging/ ridden work
- Emergency cases Private off road hacking
- On site Farrier 24/7 supervision
The SPA facility acts as a healing and therapeutic process for inflammation, heat or pain recognised in tendons / ligaments injuries, joint/ arthritic problems, laminitis, sore shins, cuts wounds and general swelling/ stiffness where cold salt water therapy is a benefit.
Vibrating Floor is used for training, rehabilitation, maintenance and injury prevention. The system enhances recovery time for various soft tissue, bone and hoof problems and also helps prevent colic.
Weigh Bridge helps monitor your horses weight to establish correct feed regime and accurate dosage for worming and other medications prescribed by your vet.
We can help with insurance claims where many will allow a certain percentage of rehab treatment recommended by your vet as part of your insurance package.
Please contact Bronny@newhatches.co.uk and/ or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobiles: Bronny 07776 205 2050 Hatty 07904 582703